Saturday, October 23, 2010

groomzilla hoodwinked me!


ive spent the last six and a half years 'training' my fiance to be the perfect husband. i shop for his clothes, buy his cologne, make him wash his face, and tell him when he's being a nerd. ive gotten him out of his comfort zone by trying new things, traveling new places and learning to do all kinds of things. i give him tips about how to be romantic and what to buy me for anniversaries, what movies and what dimly-lit restaurants to take me to. basically, im pretty proud of myself. well, at least until i realized that something might be going on! i find myself listening to grungy rock music, playing video games, going to poker games, watching hours and hours of basketball, and going to see every freaking scary movie that comes out! what happened?? how do i know all of the street fighter characters and the names of the nba players and the coaches??? how do i know how to play the first few chords of smoke on the water on the guitar? why would i rather go eat pizza and see a tarantino movie?? instead of talking about what color i should die my hair or paint my nails or asking him which pair of shoes i should buy, we talk about what level we will be able to get a sniper rifle on, or our top five hendrix songs. my ideal night is wearing flip flops and hanging with the guys. he's has me right where he wants me. dang it!
me=0
him=1

No comments:

Post a Comment