Wednesday, October 20, 2010

the bridal nazis

So this is my very first post on my new blog so im pretty stoked. I'm pretty sure no one will ever read slash care about what i write, but at least i can vent about my life's going ons and not be stoned in the street. Anyway, back to the zombie nazis at a local bridal salon. First off, i am not, nor do i want to be princess di. I dont want a 6 foot sheet dragging along behind me. I mean, hello!! It's called a 'train' need i say more? i cant even walk across the room without tripping when i have pants on, much less a parachute. i do not want tinsel sewn into any garment i own, and for god's sake if you put tiara on me, do not expect to get it back in one piece. When i went to this said bridal salon, i said "no satin, no trains, and no tiaras please" I was then tied, strangled, and beaten into submission by a 4 foot lady named candelaria {not kidding} she grabbed me in places that have never been grabbed. seriously. 15 minutes later, after i was finally in the dress, trying to ignore the footprint-shaped bruises on my back, i stepped out of the dressing room to see a friggin snow beast in what else than a satin princess number with a train too big for the room. "ok mami" she said after she'd had her way with me, "leh me go geet a tiar' for you beautiful hairs."  HUH? needless to say, i left with no dignity intact and a slight twitch.

1 comment:

  1. So..... I am totally returning the favor and stalking you now!!

    ReplyDelete